Dependable Plumbing is available to address and resolve your plumbing emergencies. We have built a positive reputation with our Emergency services. Every day we strive for excellence. We service most of San Diego County and offer a full range of plumbing services and repairs.
We will do our best to provide:
- Quick response time
- Competitive pricing
- Excellent customer service
When to Call for Emergency Services
What you consider an “emergency” depends on your DIY skills and your tolerance level. A clogged toilet can be a mere inconvenience if you have a toilet plunger and know how to use it. On the other hand, if you find toilet water bubbling out of your toilet then it is indeed an emergency. Four common household plumbing emergencies are listed below. Whether or not they constitute an emergency depends on how bad it is and whether or not you can handle the situation.
- Overflowing Toilet: an easy fix is to turn off the water valve and use a toilet plunger to unclog the toilet. If that doesn’t work, call Dependable Plumbing.
- Blocked Drain: easy fix is to use a coat hanger or other device to remove hair and larger objects. If the block is due to grease and dirt, you can try using a mix of baking powder + vinegar- + hot water. If this doesn’t work, you can try a commercially available drain cleaner or call a plumber for drain cleaning.
- Burst Pipe: most people don’t know how to fix a burst pipe – call a professional. In fact, often times, the broken pipe is underground so you will need to call a plumber to find and repair the broken pipe.
- Broken Water Heater: some water heaters can be repaired while others are just too old and need to be replaced – call a plumber.
When you are not sure, contact us for consultation and Poway San Diego emergency plumbing services. Dependable Plumbing is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating: : (858) 486-5111.